Monday, December 11, 2006

Just bought a Cadillac

Here's a quick list of some of my favorite songs of the year. If you can tell me what song the title of my blog comes from I'll hook you up with the new LCD Soundsystem record.

M. Ward- Magic Trick
Josh Ritter- Girl in the War
Clipse- Keys Open Doors
Project Pat- How It Goes in the Gutta
Nas feat. Jay-Z - Black Republican
Crime Mobb- What is Love
Lil' Wayne- Famous
TI- Top Back
Young Jeezy- 3 am
Bloc Party- Song For Clay (disappear here)
Cam'ron- Weekend
Damien Rice- Coconut Skins
The Decemberists- The Crane Wife 3
Destroyer- Looter's Follies
Field Mob- Blacker the Berry
The Futureheads- Burnt
The Game feat. Kanye West- Wouldn't Get Far
Ghostface Killah- Whip You With a Strap
Girl Talk- Smash Your Head
Gnarls Barkley- Just a Thought
Grizzly Bear- Knife
Guster- C'mon
The Hold Steady- Southtown Girls
Hot Chip- The Warning
Islands- Rough Gem
JR Writer- Grill 'em
Jay-Z - Trouble
Juelz Santana feat. Young Jeezy and Lil' Wayne- Make it Work for ya
Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around/Comes Back Around
Juvenile- Break a Brick Down
Killer Mike- Deuces Wild
The Knife- We Share Our Mother's Health
Lily Allen- LDN
The Long Winters- Fire Island, AK
Lucero- I Can Get Us Outta Here Tonight
Lupe Fiasco- Kick, Push
Midlake- Roscoe
Mistah FAB- Hey
My Chemical Romance- Teenagers
Neko Case- Hold On, Hold On
Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous Remix feat. Lil Wayne
Nump feat. M.I.A.- I Got Grapes remix
Okkervil River- The President's Dead
Outkast- Hollywood Divorce
Peter, Bjorn and John- Young Folks
The Pipettes- Pull Shapes
Plan B- Kidz
Razorlight- America
Rhymefest- Dynomite (Goin' Postal)
Rich Boy- Throw Some D's
Rocky Votolato- White Daisy Passing
The Roots- Don't Feel Right
The Shins- Red Rabbits
Snoop Dogg feat. The Game- Gangbangin' 101
Sonic Youth- Jams Run Free
The Streets- Pranging Out
The Thermals- Pillar of Salt
Thom Yorke- Atoms for Peace
Trae- Real Talk
TV on the Radio- I Was a Lover
LCD Soundsystem- All My Friends

No comments: