Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dig a deep hole



Call it a guilty pleasure. Call it teen girl angst. I really don't care.
Just give me power chords and a strong female voice and I am hooked.
Paramore has these two things like Gaga has dumbed out costumes and I have been radiant since putting this thing on a couple of days ago.
It is impossible to listen to these quick pop-punk blasts without cracking a smile.
I know haters are going to hate, but whatever.
This is a super fun record and I'm jamming it for the time being.

1 comment:

weddingdresses said...

Power Balance Wholesale
The Power Balance bracelet is made of pure surgical grade silicone that is extremely durable. Its stretch feature optimizes users' comfort level. It comes equipped with two, visible power balance holograms and this sporty and stylish bracelet goes with everything.

Specification:

Silicone Power Balance Wristband Bracelet
The band made of 100% silicone rubber
With 2 visible hologram disks for balance power,waterproof.
Except for this product,customers are eager to shop for:
Moncler Jackets
Silly Bandz
Reebok Easytone
Nike sandals