Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm so sorry but the motorcade will have to go around me this time, God is on my side

Back when I posted on xanga I would make post each time I'd make a mix. Ima start that back up. I made one tonight and here she is. With the weather being absolutely stellar lately I just felt like I needed some good chill tunes to put on in the car when I'm goin around at night. These are good tracks to turn on and just roll the windows down and enjoy the summer.

Josh Ritter- Monster Ballads
Montt Mardie- 1969
Sufjan Stevens- Decatur
Guster- The Captain
Wilco- Theologians
Ben Kweller- Penny on the Traintracks
Warren Zevon- Accidentally Like a Martyr
Rocky Votolato- Tinfoil Hats
The Killers- When You Were Young
Whiskeytown- Jacksonville Skyline
My Morning Jacket- Knot Come Loose
David Gray- The Light
The National- All the Wine
Cross Canadian Ragweed- Alabama (live & acoustic)
Carbon Leaf- Grey Sky Eyes
Ben Harper- Crying Won't Help You Now

No comments: