Friday, March 21, 2008

go ahead and analyze me. i bet you can't surprise me


http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36097

Ain't It Cool is often times unreadable, mostly the readers who send in reviews from early screenings they just saw.
This one is for a screening of the new Stiller comedy Tropic Thunder.
Even though the review is laughable (the guy uses a "thin red line" metaphor) what he has to say excites me.
Just like the AICN guy wrote, I certainly hope the film retains its hard R rating.
If anything Robert Downey Jr. is in it and you can't go wrong with him. The guy says its his funniest performance but I'm sure that's just a knee-jerk reaction.
Also, Jay Baruchel is in it which is wonderful. That young man is seriously funny and needs to get on screen more.
Now I'm going to go pop in Wonder Boys after all this Downey Jr. talk.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter.




Also, I can't say enough about the new album from The Tallest Man On Earth, it's called Shallow Graves. I've been listening to it all week and it's been the perfect soundtrack to the 532 inches of rain we got this week.

No comments: