Monday, October 16, 2006

I've got that chilly will, lets get some Baltimore beats



You know I couldn't make a post with out a bit of The Wire showing up


I've been listenin' to some Elton John, you know what I'm talkin' about, some throwback Elton, old school ish. On Tuesday check out my review of Mindy Smith's new record at www.themaneater.com. It's late and I need to study some more, until my eyes bleed kinda studyin ya heard. Here's a mix you should make to be a better person in soooo many ways. One.

Beanie Sigel- Lord Have Mercy
Lucero- Nights Like These
Elton John- Daniel
Whiskeytown- What the Devil Wanted
Lil Wayne feat. Rick Ross and Curren$y- Meet Me in South Beach
The Hold Steady- Hot Soft Light
Okkervil River- The President's Dead
Mindy Smith- Little Devil
Josh Ritter- Monster Ballads
The Knife- One Hit
Cat Power- Living Proof
Band Of Horses- Great Salt Lake
Ice Cube- Dead Homiez
Spank- Chilly Will
Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around/Comes Back Around interlude
Trae- Dedicated 2 You
Crowded House- Pineapple Head
...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead- Days of Being WIld

Word

No comments: