Friday, June 06, 2008

i'm unbeatable ya'll


New Nas track hit the internets today. It's called "Hero" and is produced by Polow Da Don. Polow can't miss, this beat is just nuts. Nas sounds great too, the best thing he's done that doesn't have Jay-Z on it in the past few years. Listening to this track I'm just envisioning a video with Puffy and the two speeding around in million dollar cars and popping bottles, late 90's Nas ish.
I really haven't got into the drama surrounding Nas' new album and its title, but if there's more like this on it, it's time to get excited about him again.

This past week was my first as Pulse (entertainment) editor for the Daily Egyptian down here in Carbondale and I've been keeping pretty busy. I'm currently the only member of the Pulse staff so I haven't had time to give my thoughts on the new Hold Steady and Wayne albums on here. I'm reviewing the Wayne for the paper next week, so I'll throw that review up on here when I get it done.

If anybody's getting bored in the coming weekends, buy yourself and Amtrak ticket (gas is crazy) and head down here.

Luke

No comments: