Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Somebody from the Chi that was iiill got a deeal on the hottest rap label around


I'm back on the first day of classes ya heard.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah- Some Loud Thunder
I've listened to this all the way through about two times and I'm liking it, I think. I'm still not totally sold. It doesn't sound like Dave Friddman produced it, it still has the very "we recorded this in our apartment" sound and it's not grabbing me like the debut. Future listens will probably reveal more, check it out.

The new Kanye track, I Still Love H.E.R. has got me way excited for his next record, Graduation Day (?). On some more College Dropout type ish here.

I saw Children of Men the other week and it was simply amazing. When I have more time I'll write a longer post on it. If you haven't gone to see this movie yet, get on it.

Good luck with classes starting today and the upcoming semester friends.

rock n roll,

Luke

No comments: